"The End of the World" now out in Kindle

Dear friends, family and readers:
A very wonderful new year 2012 to you all!

Thank you so much for your wonderful support and enthusiasm during my publishing struggles and adventures.

I wanted to let all of you know that "The End of the World" is about to be published in Kindle (in around 24 hours, as we speak) and that you can soon download it on your Kindles.



I will also soon have my novel "Loving the Enemy" available as an e-book online shortly. Thank you all again for your thoughtful support and love of literature.

I hope this new year brings you new joy and new directions for spiritual and planetary growth. Love to all, Sushma

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Bitter Gourds Short Story Collection

The jyotish astrological analysis of Robin Williams' death

Anzaldua at the liminal edges of identity