Video from Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, 2009

Here's yours truely in Bali. Just found myself on the web! :-) I'm not sure why the video gets cut off abruptly--I think I was being asked if I had attended any other writers festival and I was just about to wax eloquent about the PEN's International Festival in New York (where I was actually just a member of the audience, not a featured writer or anything) before my 7 seconds of fame came to an end.

Check it out, cool background, reminds me of lovely Bali. And damn, I really like that little knitted thing I'm wearing. Bought it for $6 in Ubud and it was really quite a nifty sartorial invention!

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Bitter Gourds Short Story Collection

The jyotish astrological analysis of Robin Williams' death

Anzaldua at the liminal edges of identity